EXPO & PACKET PICK UP
SALT at Our Kakaako – 691 Auahi Street, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Friday, March 1 – 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday, March 2 – 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
A limited number of late entries are accepted at the Expo up until 3 PM on Saturday, March 2.
Parking entrance is on Keawe St and backup parking at 440 Keawe Street a 2 min walk from SALT.
- Registered runners must pick up their race packs, which include the race shirt, running bib number and timing chip. Bring valid ID to the packet pickup. Participants must pick up their own race packs.
- We use the MyLaps chip timing system. The timing chip is embedded in your race number. It is important you do not bend or damage the bib number, as it may affect your chip time. Use the Honolulu Marathon App for results and to track a participant
- The Help Desk will be able to resolve any problems you have with your registration such as change of address or other issues.