1. Trash. All trash must be removed from the space and dispose of all trash into the dumpster. No trash should be left outside or behind the dumpster. Trash compactors are located in the parking garage or in building 1A (behind Hank’s Haute Dogs); recycling bins are also available. All trash must be dumped in the compactors at the end of the event.
2. Unloading and Loading. You can unload/load at 2 locations. (1) Building 5 entrance from Keawe St. You can not drive your vehicle onto the concrete driveway beyond the sidewalk. The concrete is not traffic rated. You can park in the No Parking Zone on Keawe St. next to the Parking Structure entrance to unload/load. (2) On Keawe S. in front of Sprint. This is an official loading zone between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
3. Submittal of Forms. Permittee is solely responsible for submitting any and all documentation required by county, state or federal law including documentation for approval to serve alcohol including LANDLORD AUTHORIZATION FOR SALE AND SERVICE OF LIQUOR and appropriate insurance coverage and certificates of insurance.
4. Cooking. There is no active cooking or open flame inside the Premises.
5. Event Hours. The City’s noise ordinance code is in effect after 10pm and enforced by the State Department of Health and Honolulu Police Department. Any violation to the City Ordinance is responsibility of Permittee to immediately rectify and cure
Minimum insurance requirements for events at SALT at Our Kaka’ako are listed below:
Minimum Coverage Limits:
(1) Worker’s compensation insurance complying with the laws of the State of Hawaii;
(2) Employer’s liability insurance, in the amount of not less than $1,000,000.00 per loss and
in the aggregate;
(3) Comprehensive general liability insurance, including contractual liability insurance in the combined single limit of not less than $1,000,000.00 per loss and in the aggregate; and
(4) Automobile liability insurance in the amount of not less than $1,000,000.00 per loss and in the aggregate for bodily injury and for property damage combined. Automobile liability insurance in the amount of not less than $1,000,000.00 per loss and in the aggregate for bodily injury and for property damage combined for hired and non-owned autos.
(5) Paragraph 7 of the General Provisions is hereby amended that Owner and its
Managing Agent (Colliers International Real Estate Management Services (HI), LLC) shall be additional insured’s on the general liability policy required under this Agreement.
• The Trustees for the Estate of Bernice Pauahi Bishop, Landlord 567 South King Street, Suite 200 Honolulu, HI 96813
• Colliers International Real Estate Management Service (HI), LLC, Managing Agent 220 South King Street, Suite 1800, Honolulu, HI 96813
In addition, if you are planning to serve alcohol, we will also require the Permitee to be in possession of a valid liquor license and have $1 million Liquor Liability Insurance coverage.
If you do not have any employees or company vehicles you would need to provide to us in writing stating that you do not have employees or company vehicles so those insurance requirements can be waived.
Please see the sample Certificate of Insurance for your reference.
|Salt Event Fee (2018)||Weekday (M-Th)||Weekend (F-Su)||Utility Fee||GET|