Please see the minimum insurance requirements below for events at SALT at our Kakaʻako
Minimum Coverage Limits:
(1) Worker’s compensation insurance complying with the laws of the State of Hawaii;
(2) Employer’s liability insurance, in the amount of not less than $1,000,000.00 per loss
and in the aggregate;
(3) Comprehensive general liability insurance, including contractual liability insurance in the combined single limit of not less than $2,000,000.00 per loss and in the aggregate; and
(4) Automobile liability insurance in the amount of not less than $1,000,000.00 per loss and in the aggregate for bodily injury and for property damage combined for hired and non-owned autos.
(5) Liquor liability insurance in the amount of not less than $1,000,000.00 if alcohol is being served. Must have possession of valid liquor license/permit.
(6) Owner and its Managing Agent shall be additional insured’s on the general liability policy required under this Agreement.
(7) Location of Premises and Date(s) of Event reflected on the Certificate of Insurance
|Salt Event Fee (2018)||Weekday (M-Th)||Weekend (F-Su)||Utility Fee||GET|